30 Jun Things you need to know when you clean a house
House cleaning is not just a random chore; it’s much more than just mere cleaning. If you really want to make your home look best, you need to make the exterior look good too. The exterior of the house is exposed to sun, heat and dust all year and that side needs cleaning too to make the home look attractive inside out. The freshly cleaned come looks welcoming and feels great to come home to. If you are not sure about how to start washing the outside of your home, consider external house cleaning Brisbane like Rotowash that gives you the perfect edge to your home. Here are some ways to clean the exterior of your home from top to bottom:
- You can clean the vinyl siding using a hose by using a long handled brush that can scrub the soap and can clean it properly. After that, rinse well.
- In order to remove mildew or algae on the siding, use a hand pump garden sprayer and oxygen bleach. The mix powder of the oxygen with warm colors is used to prepare a cleaner. After stirring the powder, apply it on the mixture using a long brush to dry the sliding. Keep it for 10 minutes, use a water hose to wash and rinse it well.
- You can use the powder washer but you need to take care if you are doing it yourself. Water jets can injure people and also damage the sidings and can enter the seams of vinyl siding panels.
- By using a professional cleaning service Brisbane like that of Rotowash, you can get the work done in lesser time as they know the techniques well.
- If you are using a pressure washer, you need to make sure that you wear eye protection. They start from the utmost top of your house and direct the water downside and goes side to side across the siding. Most of the professional services of washing have come up with better tools and techniques that permit the use of low pressure.